School Aged Children + Chiropractic
We have seen a rise in school aged children needing chiropractic care. The most common symtoms include head and neck pain. headaches, and lower back pain.
Why the rise?
The use of phones, video games, decrease in physial activiy have all contributed to the need of chiroracitc care in our young children.
Things to consider:
- Limit the time on devices and video games
- Change positions often- sitting – standing- laying
- Take breaks every 20 minutes
- Move the body
- Sit on an exercise ball
- Basic range of motion stretching
- Sitting with good posture
We recommend getting your child checked by a chiropractor if they have ever complained about having neck or back pain.